Port Central is dog-friendly year-round and welcomes all well-behaved dogs, regardless of breed, into the Centre. If you bring your dog in to the Centre you must abide by the Port Central Dog Friendly Policy, outlined below, at all times.
PORT CENTRAL DOG FRIENDLY POLICY
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Dogs are only allowed on the ground floor, access to level 1 is not permitted.
- Dogs must be always on a leash. NO more than 5ft or 1.5mtrs
- Owners are responsible for their dog’s behaviour.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs. This service is not provided by the centre.
- Dogs are not permitted on any furniture or seating.
- Management may request dogs be removed at their discretion.
- Dogs are not allowed to approach other guests or dogs unless invited.
- Dog-friendly retailers can be identified by a pawprint-shaped graphic in the storefront window.
If an accident occurs inside the Center, cleanup materials are located at designated Pet Comfort Stations within the Center’s common areas.
CANINE CODE OF CONDUCT
Dogs must not cause a disturbance to other guests or the operations of the Centre. This includes, but is not limited
to, being loud, aggressive, destructive, or being used to intimidate others.
If any of these rules are violated, the owner(s) will be asked to leave the Centre with their dog.
Port Central will practice diligence to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone in the centre. However, there are
certain risks associated with allowing dogs to interact with other people, children and dogs.
Owners are legally responsible for the behaviour of their dogs.
Please help keep Port Central dog-friendly by showing responsible ownership and maintaining well-behaved pets!